Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kaleidoscope Dreams

Howdy and welcome to my blog!


   My name is Suzanne and I'm enthused that you took a moment to stop by and look around.  This is my own personal blog about life, love, and aspirations.  As the title suggests, dreams are colorful parts of our imaginations that can feel both near and far at times.  If we examine them closely though, we can see that all things are possible.  I know that I have a lot of dreams.  In fact, sometimes I worry that I want too much.  But then I remind myself that I only have one life to live so why not live it entirely?  Who says that I have to pick and choose what I get?  Why can't I have it all?  It's all about balance.  I don't believe it's selfish to want to fully be alive and love every moment of this adventure.  I'm not asking for a million dollars after all.  My mission in life is to help as many of those that need it as possible and in as many ways as possible.  I also want a thoughtful, romantic, and funny husband and 2-3 kids, preferably twins.  I don't need a white picket fence house but I do want to raise my kids in a much more secure and stable environment than I had growing up.  Therefore, I need to be financially secure.  I also want to be surrounded by trustworthy, reliable and caring friends, preferably those that love to have fun as much as I do.  And I don't mean let's party and get wasted all the time fun; I'm much more of a let's go skydiving kinda gal.  I'd like to remain close to the good Lord above as He made this life possible for me.  I also have this uncontrollable urge to go traveling all around the world.  Europe is at the top of my list, specifically Paris, Rome, England, and Ireland.  I'd also like to visit all of the 50 states.  As you probably figured from the skydiving comment, I'm kinda an adrenaline junkie.  Therefore, knocking things like zip-lining and bungee jumping off my bucket list is important to me too.  Finally, my first true love was music so I need to be involved with him in some way for the rest of my life.  I'll talk more about each of these later because now it's your turn.  Tell me, what are your dreams?    

No comments:

Post a Comment